How It Works
I like to conduct my initial specialty and customization consultation in person. This enables me to determine how much kitchen space will be available to me while cooking; discuss available refrigerator/freezer storage arrangements; and go over my clients’ preferences, desires, and any food allergies/nutritional needs.
- Get to know your needs and dietary restrictions/allergies.
- Scheduling of meals to be prepared.
- Details for use of your kitchen.
- Establish a cook date.
- Final cost and initial deposit.
Shopping for groceries happens on the actual cook date, to ensure only the freshest ingredients are used for your meal. I bring the ingredients to your home and prepare your meal for you in your own kitchen. I will store any remaining food in your refrigerator after labeling it with reheating instructions.
Typical package for a family of 4 starts at $400 and includes
3 entrees with 2 sides (approximately 12 servings)
*Price varies depending on customization needs of the client.
- Grocery shopping (ingredients for a typical meal usually cost $100-$175)
- Food storage containers if needed.
- Local sales tax.
- Special requests.
- Romantic Dinner for 2? No worries Chef Nicole at your rescue!
- Catering for small gatherings.
- Theme dinners (decorations to fit the occasion are set up, dinner is cooked and served)